Wednesday, October 15, 2014

How do you think this will be stopped--- Funny

I saw this online and I think it is funny and wonder how this chain will get terminated. I personally think the Boss should just cancel the journey. What do you think?

"Boss tells his secretary, we'd be going on a business trip abroad for the week, so make arrangements. Secretary calls her husband, my boss and I will be travelling abroad on a business trip for the week. Husband calls secret lover, sweet.... My wife is going abroad for the week so let's spend the week together!. Secret lover makes a call to a small boy whom she's giving private lessons, joe I won't make it for the week so you need not come for classes. Small boy makes call to his grand father, Grandpa, I don't have lessons for the week so I'd love to spend the week with you!. Grandpa makes call to his secretary, I'm afraid we won't be travelling again, my grandson and I are going to spend the week. Secretary makes call to her husband, my boss has some personal issues to attend to so the trip is cancelled. Husband makes call to his secret lover, we can't spend the week together, my wife just cancelled the trip. Secret lover makes call to small boy, we'll still have classes as usual this week!!!. Small boy makes call to his Grand father, Grandpa am sorry we won't spend the week together, my teacher just called and said that I have to attend classes. Grandpa calls secretary, change of plan! My grandson is no more coming so we're still travelling this week. Make arrangements"

From Nairaland

No comments:

Post a Comment