Sunday, November 22, 2009

A CANDID ADVICE?

On a radio phone-in program, there was this guy who presented his problem thus;


Caller: There's this girl I've known for about 10 months now whom I really really like. I've sent her flowers, called her as many times as possible in a day, everyday, told her sweet things most of it how I felt about her which was entirely true, tried everything to make her give me some attention but she just ignored me. I've moved on since then, though still single.

Then about 4 months ago, I got a new job, bought a car and moved into a new apartment (my own apartment). I guess she got word of this because right now she wouldn't let me rest. She's filling my box with mails, my phone with sms messages and calls me like her father owns the network.

Please advice me as I don't know what to do.


This was the radio presenter's reply.

Presenter: This is what you should do; when you get home on a Friday night, call her up to let her know you'll be coming to her place.

Then you rest a while. When you feel you've had enough rest then take a bath. Put on some neat clothes. Get a bottle of your best perfume.

Then drive over to her place. When you see her, pull her close and give her a very warm embrace. Softly whisper in her ears "Na God go punish you!" Then you take your leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment